Meet our team of psychologists
Ms Natasha Jeremiejczyk, BAppSc (Psych) (Hons), GradDip Couns&PsychTh, MAPS
Natasha is a client-centred therapist who uses an integrative psychotherapeutic approach combining Cognitive Behavioural, Interpersonal, and Trauma Therapies as appropriate. Her particular strengths include working with clients experiencing eating disturbance and postnatal problems.
- Natasha assists children, adolescents, and adults - individuals and couples.
- Natasha consults in Williamstown on Wednesday afternoons and Saturdays, in Point Cook on Thursday afternoons and Fridays, and in Maribyrnong on Tuesday afternoons.
Tara is a skilled and empathic therapist who assists clients using a predominantly Cognitive Behavioural Therapeutic approach balanced with counselling skill. She has developed particular strengths in Bariatric Psychology, Health concerns, and Youth and Family problems.
- Tara works with individuals, as well as couples and families, children, adolescents, and adults.
- Tara consults in Werribee on Monday and Wednesday afternoons and in Williamstown on Tuesday and Thursday afternoons.
Patricia is a skilled psychotherapist, integrating Cognitive Behavioural, Acceptance and Commitment, Narrative, Solution-Focused, Schema, and Mindfulness therapies to enhance and empower her clients, with whom she strongly prioritises developing sound therapeutic alliances. She is particularly adept at assisting with work issues, including bullying or career guidance, adjustment difficulties, grief and loss, and trauma – including domestic and family violence.
- Patricia works with individuals; children, adolescents, and adults.
- Patricia consults in Point Cook on Thursdays and in Maribyrnong on Fridays.
Kim is a compassionate and client-centred therapist who focuses on creating a safe and non-judgemental environment in which clients feel safe to explore their concerns. She uses evidence-based approaches such as cognitive behavioural therapy as well as supportive counselling to assist clients across a range of issues including: depression, general and social anxiety, body image concerns, bariatric psychology, interpersonal difficulties,self-esteem, stress, relationship and personal difficulties, life changes, grief and loss.
- Kim works with individuals: adolescents (aged 16years and older), and adults.
- Kim consults in Point Cook on Tuesday afternoons, in Werribee on Thursday afternoons and Fridays, and in Williamstown on Wednesday afternoons.
Flora is a registered clinical and forensic psychologist with extensive experience working across a range of mental health settings. Flora aims to bring a compassionate, supportive and non-judgemental approach to her work and recognises that clients tend to be best assisted in overcoming psychological difficulties through the development of a mutually respectful, open and honest relationship. Flora works with clients in regard to a wide range of areas of psychological difficulty including anxiety, depression, trauma, anger management and emotion regulation, identity issues, assertiveness, interpersonal difficulties and personality disorder, and grief and loss issues.
- Flora works with adolescents (aged 16years and older) and adults
- Flora consults in Point Cook on Saturdays
Rebecca is a warm and empathic therapist who draws from a broad range of psychotherapeutic approaches to meet the individual needs of each client. Rebecca holds masters degrees in both clinical psychology and marriage and family therapy and is experienced in helping adults and couples with a range of problems, including relationship difficulties, anxiety, depression, grief and loss and health concerns, such as coping with chronic pain. Rebecca has a particular interest in working with new mothers and couples who are dealing with the many challenges of becoming parents for the first time.
- Rebecca works with adult individuals and couples
- Rebecca consults in Werribee on Tuesday afternoons, Wednesday mornings, and Saturdays.