Meet our team of psychologists
Dr Lyn O'Grady
Lyn is a registered Community Psychologist with a longstanding interest in the mental health of children, young people and families. She has worked with parents in community settings in the western suburbs of Melbourne for approximately 10 years as well as with children and young people in school settings in Wyndham for ten years. She has also developed resources for parents and school staff as part of the KidsMatter project at the Australian Psychological Society. In recent years she has developed a particular interest in suicide prevention and completed studies in suicidology.
- Lyn consults in Werribee on Saturdays
Ms Jodie Cicaji
Jodie Cicaji is a Registered psychologist who has worked for 12+ years in private psychology clinics and within the education sector, including schools, and higher education settings. approach. Jodie is friendly, empathetic and caring psychologist who works with a range of evidence-based therapeutic approaches to assist people to make positive changes in their lives. Jodie supports clients with issues such as life transitions/adjustments, work stress, study stress, relationships challenges, post-traumatic stress, difficulties with self-esteem, anxiety conditions and depression. In addition to counselling adults, Jodie also works with children and adolescents
- Jodie consults in Maribyrnong on Mondays and Tuesdays
Patricia is a skilled psychotherapist, integrating Cognitive Behavioural, Acceptance and Commitment, Narrative, Solution-Focused, Schema, and Mindfulness therapies to enhance and empower her clients, with whom she strongly prioritises developing sound therapeutic alliances. She is particularly adept at assisting with work issues, including bullying or career guidance, adjustment difficulties, grief and loss, and trauma – including domestic and family violence.
- Patricia works with individuals; children, adolescents, and adults.
- Patricia consults in Point Cook on Thursdays and in Maribyrnong on Fridays.
Tara is a skilled and empathic therapist who assists clients using a predominantly Cognitive Behavioural Therapeutic approach balanced with counselling skill. She has developed particular strengths in Bariatric Psychology, Health concerns, and Youth and Family problems.
- Tara works with individuals, as well as couples and families, children, adolescents, and adults.
- Tara consults in Werribee on Monday and Wednesday afternoons and in Williamstown on Tuesday and Thursday afternoons.
Kim is a compassionate and client-centred therapist who focuses on creating a safe and non-judgemental environment in which clients feel safe to explore their concerns. She uses evidence-based approaches such as cognitive behavioural therapy as well as supportive counselling to assist clients across a range of issues including: depression, general and social anxiety, body image concerns, bariatric psychology, interpersonal difficulties,self-esteem, stress, relationship and personal difficulties, life changes, grief and loss.
- Kim works with individuals: adolescents (aged 16years and older), and adults.
- Kim consults in Point Cook on Tuesday afternoons, in Werribee on Thursday afternoons and Fridays, and in Williamstown on Wednesday afternoons.
Ms Natasha Jeremiejczyk, BAppSc (Psych) (Hons), GradDip Couns&PsychTh
Natasha is a client-centred therapist who uses an integrative psychotherapeutic approach combining Cognitive Behavioural, Interpersonal, and Trauma Therapies as appropriate. Her particular strengths include working with clients experiencing eating disturbance and postnatal problems.
- Natasha assists children, adolescents, and adults - individuals and couples.
- Natasha consults in Williamstown on Monday and Wednesday afternoons and Saturdays, in Point Cook on Tuesdays and Fridays, and in Maribyrnong on Thursdays.